The Spring Conference is rounding the bend and the dates are in sight! You likely want to attend, but are waiting for the right time to register. Perhaps you aren’t sure you have the time or resources to attend. Don’t wait too long before you take action. Of course, we think there are infinite reasons to attend. What do you need to know?
Here are the basic facts:
A Race for the Crown – The Home Stretch
April 28-30, 2017
Marriott Airport Hotel – Tampa
$139 – through February 28
$149 – March 1-31
$169 – April 1 (seriously)
Marriott Hotel – $139 + tax
(The special conference room rate ends 4/6/17.)
Interesting Conference Sessions
- Toastmasters Pathways Educational Program –panel discussion
- Managing Change
- Become an Outstanding Speaker
- Reversing the Slobification of America™
- Speak Effectively: Grow your Business
- Strategically Add Stories to Your Presentations
- Fight Against Identity Theft
- Mentoring Makes a Difference – panel discussion
- Judges – What were they thinking?
- Parliamentary Procedure – the Basics
Our Keynote Speaker
Mohammed Murad, DTM, was the 2014-15 Toastmasters International President and is a “working ambassador” for the organization. Mohammed is an entrepreneur and Managing Director of three companies. He holds advanced degrees from Australia, Dubai, Harvard and Singapore.
Walk up to Mohammed and engage in conversation – it is a delightful experience and one you won’t want to miss.
Mohammed will deliver the keynote “Is Leadership for Me?”